How An EC-Council Academia Partnership Benefits You
The EC-Council Academia partner program was created to provide tailored EC-Council courses, certifications, and ancillaries to higher education institutions across the globe. A partnership will equip you with valuable tools and resources to best fit your budget, degree programs, certification goals, and will assist you in developing your students’ Cybersecurity skills to fit the industry requirements of tomorrow! Help define your institution’s Cybersecurity program and challenge your students with career-aligned education. This includes the proper eligibility and opportunity to incorporate stackable credentials to enhance their resume and exposure. Our program is designed to incorporate state-of-the-art courseware and ancillaries, outside events, and cyber competitions to promote certification and career opportunities.
- Student discount rates and exam eligibility (Eligibility granted post full series completion)
- Use of EC-Council official logos and marks
- Faculty discounts and scholarships
- Exclusive launch, sneak-peak, and beta testing opportunities
- Easy, adaptable solutions and platforms (iLabs, Vital Source, etc.)
- Accredited credentials (ANSI, DoD 8570, etc.)
- Access to robust Academia syllabi with lesson plans, weekly breakdowns, and more!
- Content mapping to the NICE framework
- Cyber competition discounts and scholarships
- Exclusive event invites and access
You must be listed as an accredited school by the U.S. Department of Education(DOE) on the following website: https://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/
International Equivalent accreditation status as indicated above within the United States. Accreditation is determined on a country by country basis at EC-Council’s sole discretion. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Equivalent accreditation status as indicated above within the United States. Accreditation is determined on a country by country basis at EC-Council’s sole discretion. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Recognition / Endorsement / Mapping
The National Initiative for
American National Standards
Committee on National
Security Systems (CNSS)
Department of Defense
Competency Framework (NICF)
Additional Partnership Benefits
- Academic Pricing that Fits Your Budget
– Faculty receive unlimited evaluation resources and 50% off certification exam voucher rates.
– Students receive preferred academic pricing on all EC-Council courseware, labs, ancillaries and vouchers.
– Bookstores receive preferred academic pricing.
- Purchasing Certification Resources and Exam Vouchers
– Partners may request Evaluation (or Eval) codes to provide to students, granting exam eligibility and enabling
students to register for a certification exam. Students can pay for their exam voucher via Credit Card.
– Students can order discount courseware and ancillary resources through Vital Source or additional EC-Council
platforms as made available through https://www.eccouncil.org/academia for your specific region.
– Bookstores receive preferred academic pricing.
- Certification Testing
– Don’t want to schedule or facilitate a proctor? We have you covered! EC-Council offers virtual proctor
solutions through the EC-Council Exam Center at https://www.eccexam.com/. Students are required to have a
stable internet connection, webcam, and associated proof of identification. Detailed scheduling instructions are
provided to each student in preparation for their exam upon exam voucher delivery.
- EC-Council Academia Instructor Syllabus
– Receive complete syllabus solutions with 12-week outlined lesson plans featuring defined learning objectives
and outcomes, quizzes, case studies, whitepapers, discussion threads, final projects and more!
- Faculty Benefits that Matter
– Eligibility for annual EC-Council Academia awards
– Complimentary evaluation resources and ancillaries upon request
– EC-Council certification & NICE framework mapping ecosystem
– Career paths and certification tracks
– Discounts off new technology (e.g., EC-Council STORM Mobile Hacking Kits)
- Annual Hacker Halted Events
– Faculty receive free tickets to Hacker Halted. A dynamic event bringing together partners and organizations
from industry, academia, and private sectors. This event pairs a competition, the most state-of-the-art
technologies and tactics, and an open environment for anyone to learn more about Cybersecurity. Find out more
Additional information and resources can be found at www.eccouncil.org/academia
- Global CyberLympics
– Global CyberLympics is an online cyber security competition. It pits teams from all over the world to
compete in a series of challenges in the areas of Digital Forensics, Web Application Exploitation, System
Exploitation, Malware Analysis, Reverse Engineering, Cryptography and Trivia that all Hackers should
know! The onsite challenge will bring the finalists from all teams onsite to compete with each other.
Teams compete against players in their continent only. The two teams with the highest score from each
continent will then be invited to compete at the live Global CyberLympics World Finals event. Should
team scores result in a tie, scores will be determined by the team that reached the higher score first.
Teams consist of 4 to 6 players, 18 years of age or older. The teams awarded 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at
the world finals receive cash prizes. Find out more at https://www.cyberlympics.org/.