Why should you attend?
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers, or consultants involved in an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS transition process
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS to an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 22301:2019 transition certification
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Understand the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22301:2019 changes to an existing business continuity management system (BCMS)
- The training course is based on both theory and best practices used in the establishment of a business continuity management system.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
- Section 1: Training course objectives and structure
- Section 2: Management system standards
- Section 3: ISO 22301 revision project
- Section 4: Context of the organization
- Section 5: Leadership
- Section 6: Planning
- Section 7: Support
- Section 8: Operation
- Section 9: Performance evaluation
- Section 10: Improvement
- Section 11: Transition
- 2 Hours
- Domain 1: Understand the differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Domain 2: Understand, interpret, and plan the implementation of ISO 22301:2019 changes
Participants who attend this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and a comprehensive knowledge of BCMS audit principles.