- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
Module 1: Security in Microsoft 365
- Threat Vectors and Data Breaches
- Security Solutions for Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Secure Score
- Describe several techniques hackers use to compromise user accounts through email.
- Describe techniques hackers use to gain control over resources.
- List the types of threats that can be avoided by using Exchange Online Protection and Office 365 ATP.
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence can be beneficial to your organization’s security officers and administrators.
- Describe the benefits of Secure Score and what kind of services can be analyzed.
- Describe how to use the tool to identify gaps between your current state and where you would like to be with regards to security.
Module 2: Advanced Threat Protection
- Exchange Online Protection
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Managing Safe Attachments
- Managing Safe Links
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
Lab : Advanced Threat Protection
- Setting up your lab environment
- Editing an ATP Safe Links policy and creating a Safe Attachment policy
- Describe the anti-malware pipeline as email is analyzed by Exchange Online Protection.
- Describe how Safe Attachments is used to block zero-day malware in email attachments and documents.
- Describe how Safe Links protect users from malicious URLs embedded in email and documents that point to malicious websites.
- Configure Azure Advanced Threat Protection.
- Configure Windows Defender ATP.
- Integrate Windows Defender ATP with Azure ATP.
Module 3: Threat Intelligence
- Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Using the Security Dashboard
- Configuring Advanced Threat Analytics
Lab : Advanced Threat Analytics
- Enabling and installing the ATA Center
- Describe how threat intelligence in Microsoft 365 is powered by the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph.
- Describe how Threat Explorer can be used to investigate threats and help to protect your tenant.
- Describe how the Security Dashboard gives C-level executives insight into top risks, global trends, protection quality, and the organization’s exposure to threats.
- Describe how the Security dashboard can be used as a launching point to enable security analysts to drill down for more details by using Threat Explorer.
- Describe what Advanced Thread Analytics (ATA) is and what requirements are needed to deploy it.
- Configure Advanced Threat Analytics.
Module 4: Mobility
- Plan for Mobile Application Management
- Plan for Mobile Device Management
- Deploy Mobile Device Management
- Enroll Devices to Mobile Device Management
- Describe mobile application considerations.
- Use Intune to manage mobile applications.
- Manage devices with MDM.
- Compare MDM for Office 365 and Intune.
- Configure Domains for MDM.
- Manage Device Security Policies.
- Define Corporate Device Enrollment Policy.
- Enroll devices to MDM.
- Configure a Device Enrollment Manager Role.