- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- Understanding of Active Directory and Domain Controller infrastructure along with identity management.
- Experience with directory synchronization.
- At least 5 years general IT experience.
Module 1: Managing Client Access
- Implementing Client Access Services
- Managing Client Devices
- Configuring Outlook on the Web
- Troubleshooting Client Access
Module 2: Managing Mobile Devices
- Mobile Device Mailbox Policies
- Managing Mobile Device Access
Module 3: Managing the Transport Pipeline
- Overview of Transport Services
- Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
Module 4: Managing and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Managing Mail Flow
- Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Troubleshooting Transport Issues
- Troubleshooting with Logs
Module 5: Course Conclusion
Lab : Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Create a Custom Receive Connector
- Create a Custom Send Connector
- Enabling and Disabling ActiveSync for a Single Mailbox
- Enabling and Disabling ActiveSync for Multiple Mailboxes
- Enabling and Disabling MAPI Access to a Single Mailbox
- Enabling and Disabling MAPI Access to Multiple Mailboxes