- Proficient understanding of DNS.
- Basic understanding of messaging within Exchange Server or Exchange Online.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and domain controller infrastructure along with identity management.
- Basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services and directory synchronization.
- At least 5 years of general IT experience.
Module 1: High Availability for Exchange Servers
- Planning High Availability for Mailbox Servers
- High Availability for Client Access Service
- High Availability for Transport
- Implementing Site Resilience
Module 2: Managing Disaster Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Backup Strategies
- Restoring Mailboxes, Databases, and Servers
Module 3: Managing Public Folders
- Planning the Public Folder Hierarchy
- Implementing and Managing Public Folders
- Troubleshooting Public Folders
Module 4: Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
Lab : Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
- Troubleshooting Mail Flow and Connectivity Issues
- Disaster recovery using eDiscovery and In-place Holds