- Proficient understanding of DNS.
- Basic understanding of messaging within Exchange Server or Exchange Online.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and domain controller infrastructure along with identity management.
- Basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services and directory synchronization.
- At least 5 years of general IT experience.
Module 1: Managing Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Overview of Modern Messaging Architecture
- Deploying Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Managing Modern Messaging Infrastructure
Module 2: Managing Recipient Objects and Resources
- Exchange Recipients
- Creating and Managing Exchange Recipients
- Managing Email Addresses, Lists, and Resources
Module 3: Mailbox Databases in Exchange Server
- Mailbox Databases in Exchange Server
- Planning for Mailbox Databases
- Creating and Managing Mailbox Databases
- Troubleshooting Mailbox Databases
Module 4: Managing Organizational Settings
- Managing Authentication for Messaging
- Configuring Organizational Settings
- Designing Solutions for External Access
Module 5: Course Conclusion
Lab : Managing Recipient Infrastructure
- Creating an On-premise Recipient
- Creating a Cloud Recipient
- Creating an On-premises Distribution Group
- Creating a Cloud Distribution Group
- Creating an Office 365 Group