About the Program
This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features. This course does not provide an Azure pass or time in the classroom for students to do any hands-on activities. This course is primarily lecture and demonstrations. This course will help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
Module 2: Core Azure Services
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.